| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (55shaker, crenwelge, Gray_Ghost, JW51, Cosmo, Lostbuthaulinass, Hugh63c10),
226
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,237 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 36 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 36 | Ok I think I figured it out on my own, I placed 2 square mud flap type rubber pads in the rear between the rear mount and the crossmember. Then I installed the new stoppers I place of the old ones on the rear cross member, these are round and about 2-3 inches tall. I placed 2 more square pads under each front corner mount. I believe the extra holes it the brace on the inside of the corner mount was placed there for water drainage. Who knows. It looks right to me. It bolted up nice. Thanks for looking I just wish someone would have replied back. | | |
| |
| |