Originally Posted by 52Carl
I formally request that this thread be deleted.
Reason: Envy-driven nausea.
Carl
Well known poor sport

You think my grille is nice?

I was wondering where this grille came from.. why would someone remove it ? Maybe someone parting out what would probably be a nice rust free truck?

I talked to the seller who told me it was on his truck and that he found an unused chrome NOS grille still in the original package for 800.00 and bought it! I told him that I would have loved to see some pictures of it in the box, but he didn't have any. He did send me a picture of the new grille on his truck though:

Troy's Grille

I think I would rather have the one I bought from him though. His is just too nice and wouldn't match the rest of my truck. Also it would be mistaken for a reproduction, as it looks too good.

Also I would probably go insane if it ever got damaged.. Yep.. too nice for my truck. nono


Chuck

1950 Chevy 3100 Deluxe Cab
A few Harleys and '76 Triumph Bonneville