| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (PaulH, 1955 1 Series, cmayna, Gdads51, Otto Skorzeny, baldeagle, TUTS 59, Greg_H),
88
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,488 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 790 Former BMW Rider | | Former BMW Rider Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 790 | I purchased an oil filter from NAPA and the gasket wasn't the right size. I ended up re-using the old one since it was in decent shape, and I'm not sure how long I can get away with that!
Anyone else run into this? Is there a better filter and gasket out there? | | |
| |
| |