Originally Posted by Denny Graham
Let us know when you get it if it's as advertised. How does an
original grill compare to the reproduction grills as far as value?

dg

I could have bought a repo grille for the same price, but the look isn't quite right, to me anyway. A repo grille looks too obvious IMO. I paid 450.00 including shipping for this one. The seller spent over half that amount shipping it UPS from Nevada to Florida. He used some plywood to bolt it to. I told him that if I get the grill in good condition, I would help a little on the shipping. He said I was not obligated to do so, but he would appreciate it. As far as I know from my experience of searching, original grills in this condition are few and far between. The auction ended two weeks ago and he is just sending it. I thought he was scamming me, as he always had some excuse when I talked to him, broken tooth, no internet, ex-wife problems, no money etc.. I was really patient with him, because I really like the looks of it. I hope it is the same one in the picture that I am getting..


Chuck

1950 Chevy 3100 Deluxe Cab
A few Harleys and '76 Triumph Bonneville