| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MNSmith, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, CandoBrent, GrandpasJimmy, Shaffer's1950, 78buckshot),
73
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 24 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 24 | I hope someone can post a picture. I don't see any obvious connection points on the underside frame. The center joist(?) has three 5/16-3/8 holes in it (with a bolt with an empty crimp lug in the middle hole - maybe it was a ground?).
The money I save as a mechanic, I spend on medical bills!
| | |
| |
| |