| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,401 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 148 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2013 Posts: 148 | I have 1954 3600 with Tom Langdon's dual carbs. It has a power booster also. I want to know where to hook up vacuum to it because I already have a fitting off the manifold for the booster. I don't think I should split that vacuum to the PCV system. Is there a place to pull it from the two carbs? There is another port on the carbs that pulls when throttle is opened. I don't think that's right. What do you all think? Thanks Sharon | | |
| |
| |