| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,274 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | A local powder coating company quoted me $90 per 20" multi-piece wheel on my 54/55 2-ton GMC 2-ton COE.
This would be blasting, priming, and final coat (semi-gloss black). I will be taking 8 wheels to him in next month. I'll post info on this after/if I get this done.
| | |
| |
| |