| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
162
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,441 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 42 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 42 | Hello shop shark, I was able to find this manual for a king pins set like I'm using and it doesn't say anything about placing a washer between the bronze/brass faces. What do you think? Think I might be OK as currently installed? Link to Speedway thrust bearing instrustions - Line 8. Take a look at line 8 on page one. Thanks. | | |
| |
| |