| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,081 Posts1,056,319 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2014 Posts: 30 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2014 Posts: 30 | The progress is slow but steady. I have the engine/trans removed. All wheels are removed now. I am working on pulling the rear hub. It looks like the brake pads are tight to the hub so I doesn't want to just slip off. I should have it off by this weekend. Next step is to remove the axle and leaf springs. I want to get the leaf springs checked out and refinished. The frame will then be ready to go out for sand blasting and paint. I should have new pictures posted soon. | | |
| |
| |