| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,697 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 203 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 203 | Thanks for the advice. I'm still searching for an answer here. As for the powder I'll tell the Post Office to keep an eye out for white powder from Bruce bin Palmer, I'm sure they'll be impressed.
[ 01-01-2002: Message edited by: Fatfenders ] | | |
| |
| |