cmayna,

Give JT Classic Chrome a call (408) 590 7225 - and polish up your spanish before you do. Juan does good work if you specify "SHOW CHROME" and you won't accept anything less. Send the entire grill to him without the side supports. Tell him what color you want the back rack powder coated and he will do the entire thing for $400 and get it back to you in pieces. Assemble grill bars to rack with pop rivets. I have a good pop rivit gun with a long nose (reach) that works well. I helped put a freshly chromed grill together this last weekend with Rugo, he had a Harbor Freight pop rivit gun . . . it worked, but we switched over to using my gun to prevent any more blood blisters . . . I think the Chinese are laughing every time they ship one of those pieces of crap!

Side supports should be painted body color - correct back rack color is a creamy off white. (depending on year).

Sell the golf clubs and get that grill chromed! grin