| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (BCBill, Gdads51, Lightholder's Dad, joe apple, Hawkman, greenie-reddy, TUTS 59),
190
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,176 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2012 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2012 Posts: 9 | I pulled the sending unit out of the tank while trying to figure out if the fuel pump was bad or I had a clogged line. While I had it out I tested it. An empty tank would read 7 ohms, whereas a full tank would read 35 ohms, at least for my sending unit.
Dan 55 Chevy 1st Series 1/2 Ton - 350/400 Hydra
| | |
| |
| |