| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,373 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 224 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 224 | I have a 1951 3800, which is a pre-Bendix brakes setup (started in 1953?). However you should know that the front brake wheel cylinders are different from the rear. I did notice that when I ordered my rear wheel cylinders from Chevsofthe40s, it was actually the front cylinder but mislabeled in the catalog. I ended up ordering the rear cylinders from Jim Carters. They happen to have a better selection of the hard to find brake parts IMO that you may not find at your FLAPS.
Dave Baird 1951 Chevy 3803Foot starters are for Stovebolters and people who need a kick in the ...
| | |
| |
| |