Good morning all. Glad to confirm that the earlier reports of my demise were somewhat premature.

Joe -- Gort is running fine (as far as I know), but I would greatly prefer to not expose it to wintery/salted/brined highways if I don't have to.

Cosmo -- HB and I touched base last night -- You are welcome to come up Friday evening if you like and stay here or at HB's so we can shove off early Saturday AM.

Mike B -- Between the Mechanicsville Squad and the Headquarters Crew, there will be a seat (a real seat that's actually bolted to the vehicle floor with a seatbelt and everything) for you in one of the vehicles. It is still my intention to drive up with some equipment specially requested for the job.

Regards all,
John



~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)