| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,361 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 272 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 272 | Ok I have my cab all down to the metal from the beltlin down behind the doors. I have maybe 2 or 3 dings that I am going to fill.
I HAVE NEVER DONE ANY OF THIS BEFORE!!!! Hence the name In2deep? GET IT?
So. Fill the small dings with filler getting as close to finish grade as possible.
Sand smooth and level.
Epoxy.
I know I am leaving out the details.
Here is the question I know after I epoxy I am going to have a bunch of imperfections (waves smaller divots) jump out at me. Should I be worried about these from step one?
or will a little filler and K36 fix the majority as I move on with the process?
This probably can't be answered without you seeing the truck. Feel free to come over and help out. | | |
| |
| |