| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,625 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 38 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 38 | I have three pictures. One of full front, one of left front fender and one of right front fender showing the difference. Question is how does one post pictures on this forum. I have to go thru photobucket (I have a Photobucket account). But how post???? | | |
| |
| |