As an idea, a 94 burb 1/2 t with the 14 bolt rear has a different width spacing than pickup spring perches. Other than that I believe the axles are the same as a pickup truck. 94 is the only year like this.
I have a 53 GMC 3/4 ton. Theoretically the front axle is supposed to be the same as the 1/2 ton. Not the case for me. When I sent it out years ago the shop wound up sending it from El Cajon CA to Reno NV to an over the road specialty shop to have the k-pins and bushings custom ground and fit. The 1/2 ton pins I had were way too small. The 1 tons were also too narrow. That being said, if your pins are decent,what about going to a bearing house with all your dimensions and see if you can adapt 6 lug drums. You are going to to want to install tapered roller bearings instead of the ball bearings. Just my 2¢ is all.