I've got a 1955.1 3600. I looked at the kit, and am somewhat dubious as to the utility of all of the parts, in particular, the rotors. Before I bought anything like that, I'd try and make sure that the old hubs were going to work for me. That kit is nice, but I don't see any bearings or a hub, and the spindle on the 3/4 tons is larger than the 1/2 tons and from what I understand, different than those on the 2nd series and later (the trucks that this kit is made for). I could be wrong about this, as I am no expert.

http://chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com/shop/1954truck/54ctsm0306.html

If you can't use the rotor, the calipers become useless as well, and then you're pretty much just paying for the brackets. Of course, if it all works, well, then you've gotten a good deal on something that is hard to find.

I'd also be interested to hear from anyone who has adapted this kit to an AD 3600.