| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Danielbolt, Charles in CA, SmalltownTRKGuy, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, Peggy M, LAJones48, 3B, 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,455 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 201 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 201 | I bought a parts truck with a 2-speed rear end that I want to put in my '46 2-ton. Before anyone jumps in to tell me it won't make the truck go any faster, I know that. I use the truck in the hills of western MA and could use some lower gears when it's got a full load. The question is will the two-speed differential fit in the one-speed housing? If it will, that would save a lot of work. If not, would the brakes interchange or would I be on the hook for new parts? Thanks. | | |
| |
| |