| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2014 Posts: 22 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2014 Posts: 22 | Body is still on frame. All panels were purchased from same place. I am test fitting panels on a bench to get a rough idea of fit. I did brace side to side and supported where frame mount is bad before I cut it up.Thanks. | | |
| |
| |