I never had seen one like what Denny posted. I have a long bed pickup, but there are times I could use a few more feet. Piling stuff over the cab on a headache rack is no longer an option because I have had a cover on my last several pickups I have bought, I installed covers.
Fredericksburg is a tourist town and our main street is the only possibility for US 87 and us 290. It is very common for 4 door long bed pickups to park 2 feet from the curb and block off one lane of traffic with the things Tim links to.
https://plus.google.com/10819770718...8893136354&oid=108197707187186692269I advocate parallel parking, but the stores on main are against it. I'm not sure it is legal to cover your rear license plate in any state. It is just something that is so common that it is not enforced. We have a lot of snow birds spend the winter here, and quite a few have a light bar and a license plate on their receiver hitch carriers.