| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gray_Ghost, dt235sd, Steelonsteel, Nick in Manitou, frogfarmer, Bill Hanlon, mick53),
103
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,268 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 39 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 39 | Thanks for the welcome every body. I recorded that episode of Bitchin rides, that's an awesome truck. Probably too fancy for me seems to loose all its flavor or something . My 49 panel has a visor think I might keep it. What do you think about bagging it and using steelies and wide whites V8 3 deuces cut outs stock bench seat MII front 4 link rear maby ac. I haven't ruled anything out. Color selection is where I'll have my biggest dilemma. Any and all comments ideas likes dislikes will all be appreciated. I' plan to document this build so I will learn to post pictures links and all that stuff. Tim
Tim White
49 Chevy panel 91 Jeep YJ
| | |
| |
| |