| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hotrod Lincoln, texas46, Leo, 5 Window 9434, farmallb, Robert Crandall, Otto Skorzeny),
340
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 32 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 32 | I've purchased a commercial sewing machine thats 21 years older than the truck, so I figure I'll put that to use and make my own. The pattern should be pretty easy to fabricate once I know the materials. I'll see what I can find pictures of this summer show season.
-Doug Frantz 37 Chevy 1.5 ton and various other scraps of iron still on the road
| | |
| |
| |