| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,277 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#10747 04/10/2004 10:58 AM | Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 85 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 85 | I run Valvoline Syntech 20W50 in the 350 V8 in my '71 Jimmy. It seems to run smoother than the organic oil. I just changed oil yesterday, and I realized I had run it for more than 5000 miles. About twice what I intended to go for. It was dirty but had not broken down. It ran a lot better with fresh oil, though.
Every 25 years I like to rebuild that 292 just for GP
| | |
| |
| |