| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (delky, Steelonsteel),
235
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 | I have been searching the internet and this question for me seems to be all over the place. I have a Borg Warner T5 Model #1352-145 Original application 1985, 1986 S10 Engine 2.5 L4, 2.8 V6 and it will be mated to my 235.
Today something was not right when I changed the drive and driven gear so I took it to a professional in town. Not to get off topic but he been in town a long time and has a few cool COEs.
Well he fixed my boo boo and told me that I needed to put non synthetic regular 10-30 motor oil because of the desert climate in Las Vegas.
Does this sound right the book says on thing and I am totally confused on what to put into it. What are your thoughts?
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my sweet ride." -Amen 56 Chevy 3100 | | |
| |
| |