Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,288 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 32 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 32 | [quote=Whitedog] http://www.dvap.com/salvage/1951chevrolet-truck-3600-51ctnv01c/I was able to find that same axle for sale local but with the standered dually wheels they would be such a crazy offset. Or are you saying I use that axle and swap out hubs, brakes and so forth, Grigg, Sorry let me start over. I would like to keep my set up under the truck but swap out spindels, brakes, hubs if I can to get to the 8 lug I'm looking for. If I need to buy a P30 style axle and start over I will also. I looked at 8 lug from a older RV last weekend but it was 80 inches wide and my truck is about 71 inches. I'm very sorry, everything else on the truck I'm good with but this front axle is killing me.. I feel stuipid at this point. HAHA
Last edited by Dodgecummins; 12/19/2014 4:28 AM.
1954 Chevy COE 1948 Metro Van 1979 RH drive mini cooper
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
spindles, wheels, and tires
| tko | 12/07/2014 3:10 AM |
Re: spindles, wheels, and tires
| Grigg | 12/07/2014 2:29 PM |
Re: spindles, wheels, and tires
| Dodgecummins | 12/15/2014 11:10 PM |
Re: spindles, wheels, and tires
| Grigg | 12/15/2014 11:57 PM |
Re: spindles, wheels, and tires
| Whitedog | 12/16/2014 2:06 AM |
Re: spindles, wheels, and tires
| Grigg | 12/16/2014 2:18 PM |
Re: spindles, wheels, and tires
| Dodgecummins | 12/18/2014 5:06 AM |
Re: spindles, wheels, and tires
| Grigg | 12/18/2014 5:27 PM |
Re: spindles, wheels, and tires
| Whitedog | 12/18/2014 5:30 AM |
Re: spindles, wheels, and tires
| Dodgecummins | 12/19/2014 4:24 AM |
Re: spindles, wheels, and tires
| Whitedog | 12/22/2014 4:59 AM |
Re: spindles, wheels, and tires
| Grigg | 12/19/2014 4:42 AM |
Re: spindles, wheels, and tires
| Dodgecummins | 12/19/2014 5:00 AM |
Re: spindles, wheels, and tires
| tko | 12/21/2014 3:12 PM |
Re: spindles, wheels, and tires
| Rich'sToys | 12/22/2014 5:23 AM |
Re: spindles, wheels, and tires
| Grigg | 12/22/2014 11:02 PM |
Re: spindles, wheels, and tires
| tko | 12/25/2014 4:44 AM | |
| |