| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,240 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 62 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 62 | rickmg, beejs53.According to my books all front fenders for 1939 fit 1/2 ton(JC),3/4 ton (JD) and 1 ton(JE). I purchased a 1 ton from a vendor at Hershey one year that was listed as 1 ton and was he upset when I told him that it also fit my 1939 JC Suburban.He looked it up in his parts book and said I was right. Check your books and correct me if I am wrong.Stan | | |
| |
| |