| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (jal12147, F100Ranger, NJC, Bruce 1954-4100, Bill Hanlon, Hotrod Lincoln, 1 invisible),
111
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,338 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 42 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 42 | I have a T connection on my 1959 front brake lines (drivers side)that connects the hard lines to the flex front left wheel.
The issue I'm having is that the bolt that goes thru the brass connector and connects to the flex line has slop and can move when all three connections are made. Is this normal?
Thanks in advance for any guidance here. I'm using the brass fitting and bolt that was on the truck when I bought it. | | |
| |
| |