| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,175 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 17 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 17 | I know this was talked about before, but I have a question that was not covered in it.I have a 59 3200 long bed with a 235 and 3 speed I'm considering a T5 swap. The trans I have is a long tail not the short tail in the short bed trucks. So anybody know if I would have to make any changes in the drive shaft length sense I already have the longer tail trans. Also would I have to upgrade the rear end or can I stay stock? | | |
| |
| |