| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,332 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 68 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 68 | Hey guys, I am looking at trading for a 72 suburban and the rear hatch frame was stolen when the owner had it off and in the back. I am not finding one this evening online and I am thinking if I can't find one I might pass on this particular one because it needs a bunch of work and making a hatch just adds too much to the list. All the hardware is there and glass and he has new seals/weatherstip for the hatch, just no frame.
Any leads or ideas where to look or ask?
Thanks, Jason | | | |
Entire Thread
|
67-72 burb rear hatch
| macgyver37 | 12/10/2014 5:02 AM | |
| |
| |