| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (3B, Bill Hanlon, TooMany2count, Otto Skorzeny, Peggy M, GDW, 1 invisible),
114
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,460 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 39 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 39 | I have not tackled the front yea but I plan on only removing some leafs and having the springs re/over arched to give it a softer ride. I was wanting to do air ride but I feel like I will not have enough room under there for all the parts need. Ill be in my new shop next year and I plan on doing that soon as I move in so I post here with some kind of update when it happens. | | |
| |
| |