| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | Those are very nice units, the best I've see on the market yet. That along with a pair of LED standard taillights would really go a long way in lighting up the rear end of a stovebolt. I believe one of the 'bolters here posted the installation of one in his truck a while back. I think it might have been Gus??? Is your 55.1 a 6v system Kery? I noticed in their 6v installation instructions that it's only shown for a Positive ground. That seems sort of odd to me because most 6v systems other than the GMC's were Negative ground. Shouldn't be any problem, just reversing the yellow/green with the black/white would reverse it. Don't know why that isn't noted in their instructions. Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |