| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 252 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 252 | Yes, they are mostly cardboard but, they are all not awful. Look for "bowtie bits" on ebay and they have a really good set for about $30 which is what I used. I ruined two others from the usual vendors and then found this one. I think the trick is to pre-shape the headliner and install it as one piece. Mine popped in a couple of minutes and is better than I ever thought could have been achieved from with lowly cardboard. https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthread...in=107770&Number=1050490#Post1050490 | | |
| |
| |