Showme
Glad you got your new truck home safely.
Haven't been back to the park lately and have heard it was still being changed with top soil and grass planted to keep the dust down.
Still have the 79 CR250 I bought new.
I also remember all the old power line trails we would get lost on a cloudy day.
That is way before the state got control.

I first started going there, riding a 1972 TM-400 Susuki.
Nickname the "Widow Maker".
It sure would tear up those chat hills.

Big Foot and another power wagon ran together in those days.
They would show up a few times to test new designs and motors.
I think they ran 40" tires then and were considered the baddest trucks around at that time.
Monsanto lake turned out to be a good place to meet gals on a hot sunny day also.

Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!