I just bought my first '51 Chevy in 30 years, and I'm hear to listen and learn. Got my first one when I was in my early 20's, and now I've just found a rat rod in fine shape, and couldn't be happier. I'm a retired Ironworker. I've got 2 square body 3500's that I now have to get rid of, if anybody want one. Wife says "Get 'em outta here!" Anyway, really looking forward to this truck and this forum. I'm going to Decatur IL to pick it up in a day or two. I live in Park Hills, MO (used to be Flat River), and also ride an '03 Indian Chief bike. Thanks for having me!
Moderator has edited out the items for sale. For sale, to buy, or free items are to be listed in the swap meet. Thank You for understanding.
Last edited by Achipmunk; 11/06/2014 9:50 PM.