Bill;
That's what I was afraid of. Do you have access to the measurements on the TF suburban fuel tank? I was looking on Tanks Inc website and they have a couple of universal tanks that look like they'd be close. I'd have to cross check the measurements to be sure. If I could get the exact placement for the filler neck I'd be tempted to call them and see if they could build a tank with it in the right spot. If it was simply a matter of proper placement of the filler neck on a tank that was pretty darn close to stock I'd think it would be worth their effort to build one. I can't be the only one that needs a new fuel tank in their Burb/panel. The universal tank lists for $250. I'd gladly pay that much not to have to mess around with attempting to fix my tank. Just thinking...