| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 18 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 18 | Thanks. Do you have a name of one that you would recommend? It would be worth my while. I don't wish to simply weld a panel over the hole. I guess thats why they are not real common. Might make it worth a couple more bucks even though I would'nt sell it. | | |
| |
| |