| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 209 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 209 | I figured the powerglide might not be worth all that work. Also I am no good at fabrication. I owned quite a few 64-65 chevy trucks in the past and was able to drop in 350/350 combos because of the extra holes from factory. This is gonna be a challenge for me.
Stovebolt-It is painted
| | |
| |
| |