| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,227 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 209 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2004 Posts: 209 | Hi everyone? I have a 1961 c10 apache that has the original thriftmaster 235 but the transmission was replaced with a 4 speed on the floor by a previous owner. Anyways would love to switch it over to a cast iron powerglide I bought for it that is for a 1960 model chevy. I have no clue where to find a crossmember for it or where it would be located. I noticed that these frames dont have extral holes like the 64-66 trucks. What would be involved in the swap? Thank you
Stovebolt-It is painted
| | |
| |
| |