| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (dt235sd, Peggy M),
76
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,713 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 | Weird question of the day! I have a 1966 Pontiac brake booster and am curious if I can use it in my 1965 C10 1/2 ton stepper. I want to know if it's a bad idea to try and convert it to a dual master cylinder - or if it's even possible. Can I convert this thing to a dual master cylinder? I plan to run Drum/Drum for now. Thanks, Jay Pontiac Booster Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4
Last edited by Lugnutz; 10/26/2014 4:19 AM.
| | |
| |
| |