| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Gray_Ghost),
77
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,358 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 2,544 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 2,544 | Don, are you using a Centerforce type I pressure plate or are you using a II or III? What year bellhousing are you using? If I remember your earlier posts you added side motor mounts when doing your engine install. I have included a link for an information sheet that Centerforce put out regarding GM clutch forks and through out bearings. http://www.centerforce.com/images/store/midway-industries-inc/CTF-CF165473-I93GM001.pdf | | |
| |
| |