| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,489 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2014 Posts: 136 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2014 Posts: 136 | If the beltline chrome or stainless trim was not offered by Chevrolet, the owner of that truck I saw sure did a great job of making it look original.
I saw the truck in a parking lot one day when we were out for dinner...wish I had taken some pics with my phone. If it's local to Bryan/College Station, TX, maybe I will see it again.
Thank You Brad for the info. Tim
'53 3100 5-window '57 Mercury Monterey 2-Door Sedan Tim H
| | |
| |
| |