| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 16 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 16 | 6 years ago I built a new house in a small town. Almost every day I hike to trail heads in the back of the valley and I pass a house with an old Chevy in the driveway. I met my neighbors and mentioned that if they ever wanted to sell the truck to call me first. 5 years later they called.
1951 3100. motor is a 55' 235. 3 speed with a Hurst side shifter. open drive and the 55 rear end. Very straight. the bed appears to be 54 or later.
Here is a link.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/ZJZkgN0RW8nFR2kF5lZcrV8lEH0CIAm5qiWAzoErjMg=w336-h188-p-no | | |
| |
| |