| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,082 Posts1,056,303 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 924 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2014 Posts: 924 | I won't reveal my source so I don't butcher his terminology, but the Carter YF 2100S carburetors do not have the tube in the air horn that I was questioning. This is based on a later model Carter YF.
So, if anyone finds this post with the same question I had- the YF 2100S does not have the angled tube in the air horn.
Brad Wrench Fetcher, PhD | | |
| |
| |