| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,188 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 75 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 75 | No worries Denny I needed info for the exhaust too. Nice restoration you did on your exhaust manifold very clean work replacing the studs. the studs on mine look pretty rusted in, the threads are good so I don't think I want to try and replace them(I would hate to break one off) Thanks | | |
| |
| |