Congrats on your new purchase! I have a "51 USAF Burb which is actually titled as a "50. Mine has a dash plate with all the details about the truck including serial number. It also has an assigned number painted under the hood as well as on the firewall. I have been unable to locate any records relating to the vehicle from the military. I can tell you that I got it from the 2nd civilian owner who owned it for 26 years until I bought it from him 5 years ago. It hasn't been altered a lot from what we gather. It did come with 3 rows of seats, a chrome grill, stainless window mouldings on both doors which were painted over in the AF blue, chrome hubcaps, and round stoplights inserted in the lower clamshell. It also has the accessory '39 taillights. I'm not sure about mirrors as they look like replacements. I'm also not sure about the windshield gasket as it has the deluxe moulding as well.
Could it be possible that if your burb was built later in the Korean War that a 3rd seat was not included? Trucks had painted grilles and hubcaps to save resources.