| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Phak1),
186
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,242 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 32 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 32 | My Truck has a column shift so I'm guessing its a Saginaw 3-speed. I've looked through the search on this forum, Google and even called around to some transmission shops. The stamping or even the bolt patterns did not meet the ID criteria. I So here are some pics hope you guys can help me out. Oh, and I'm rebuilding it in school that's why its all apart. My Instructor believes its a Saginaw. I just want to verify for sure. Stamping on the housing The housing itself The cover and levers Extension housing Stamping on extension housing
"Start living your dream now no matter what the sacrifice, and everything else will fall into place."
| | |
| |
| |