| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,149 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 775 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 775 | My truck was running fine then hiccupped under acceleration. Then just stopped. I thought it was fuel related because I was getting spark. Seemed week but I don't know what a 6V coil spark looks like?. Now when I checked it again still have coil spark but no spark to the plug. Reset points. I have 6V through the coil. Can the condenser cause this? I have never had a condenser fail. Bad coil? What are peoples thoughts on the reversing switch. I removed my switch and set up the distributor correctly. I put 700 miles on the truck since I first restored it. Figured I would recheck the timing and put in a new condenser and points. Then the coil if needed. Are there 6V electronic IGN available? | | |
| |
| |