| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Otto Skorzeny, lumbersawyer, Nick in Manitou, papas52, RaNfLaS, Gray_Ghost, 1 invisible),
164
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,098 Posts1,056,163 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 775 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 775 | Thanks. I,ll check the rotor. There was spark off the high voltage coil wire but it seemed weak. I cleaned the cap and rotor but I did not get a spark from the plug wire to the plug. | | |
| |
| |