| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,649 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 159 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 159 | I went on a big push this week to try and get the 57 going enough to yard drive for Saratoga truck show. Well I got her going good enough I took her down the road . Here is the video of preflight . I got it up to temp and later bolted the fenders and seat in her. 1957 235 running and guages check Youtube
Last edited by 1tonpete; 09/21/2014 3:28 PM.
| | |
| |
| |